TOTAL SEAL ® is a tough, adherent, two-component Epoxy coating system, which produces a hard, yet flexible coating film. It will demonstrate excellent chemical and solvent-resistance when utilized in harsh atmospheres and will also provide outstanding water and humidity resistance. TOTAL SEAL ® was developed to be applied to surfaces that have hydrostatic pressures and moisture migration. as it allows only 1.5 pounds of vapor pressure per 1000 square feet.
* Solids: By volume 51%
* Dry Time: 30-60 MINUTES TO TACK FREE AT 70°F (21°C) Overcoat window is three hours or less at 70°F (21°C).
* Fully cures in fourteen days
* Lead and chromate free
* Cures by chemical reaction
* Weight: 11.2 lbs. per gallon
* Vehicle Type: Amine-epoxy
* Shelf Life: up to 3 years (unopened) under appropriate storage conditions (see MSDS)
* VOC Level: White 3.48 lbs/gal 417 grams/liter
* Tinting: Can be tinted any color with a minimum of 250 gallons
* Allows only 1.5 lbs. of vapor pressure per 1,000 square feet
* Can withstand temperatures up to 400°F. (205°C.)
This is a high molecular weight resin.
Good solvent and chemical resistance
Excellent flexibility yet resistant to impact
Semi-gloss 6-8 hour pot-life
Can be tinted any color desired
As a one coating system for warehouse flooring
As a one coating system for interior swimming pools
As a one coating system for concrete block walls
As a one coating system to repair leaking concrete walls and flooring using a special technique
LIMITED WARRANTY :
Unless Superior Products provides a written warranty of fitness for a particular use, Superior Product's sole warranty is that the product, as supplied, will meet the current
sales specifications and is specific only to return of product found to be defective upon opening of container within one year. Customer's exclusive remedy and Superior's sole liability for breach of warranty is limited to refund of the purchase price or replacement of any product shown to be other than as warranted and Superior Products expressly disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.